ASUS Xonar U7 MKII USB sound card with headphone amplifier
Enjoy stunningly detailed audio with this plug-and-play USB sound card
Xonar U7 MKII is designed to provide the best audio experiences for PC gaming and media streaming. It delivers stunningly clear and impactful sound when listening with headphones or speakers that far surpasses onboard PC audio hardware. With convenient USB connectivity, Xonar U7 MKII gives you instantly upgraded sound quality without the need to open your PC case to install an internal sound card. Its USB design also eliminates the need for a separate power supply, so just connect one cable and start listening.
Powerful sound from a compact and portable device
Xonar U7 MKII engineering overcomes the space and power supply limitations of other external USB-based audio devices to offer precise and immersive 7.1-channel surround. Sound processing uses 192kHz/24-bit fidelity for true high definition output, maintaining consistent quality across all surround channels.
Hyper Grounding technology
Exclusive ASUS Hyper Grounding PCB fabrication ensures strong signal insulation to reduce distortion and interference, also known as component crosstalk.
Digital to analog converter (DAC)
High quality Cirrus Logic® CS4398 DAC (digital-to-analog converter) brings clarity with excellent signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and low total harmonic distortion (THD
Integrated headphone amplifier pumps up every sound detail
Since many gamers choose to refrain from disturbing others while insisting on the best sound quality, Xonar teams integrate a headphone amplifier on Xonar U7 to boost immersive headphone output.
- True 7.1-channel, 192kHz/24-bit HD surround sound with a 114dB SNR from a compact, USB-powered device
- Integrated headphone amplifier boosts sound and reveals musical details
- Dedicated headphone and mic volume controls enable instant audio adjustments for better gaming and media streaming experiences
- Clickable volume control knob for convenient switching between headphone and speaker output
- Sonic Studio software suite with intuitive, single-screen interface and Sonic Radar Pro for mapping opponent locations in first-person shooters
- Up to 16X audio clarity compared with the SNR ratios of average onboard audio.
|Operating System||Windows® 10 Windows® 8.1 Windows® 7 Mac OS X|
|Audio Features||Output Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) (Front-out) : 114 dB Input Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) : 110 dB Output THD+N at 1kHz (Front-out) : >0.0006 %(104 dB) Frequency Response (-3dB, 24bit/96KHz input) : 10 Hz to 46 KHz Output/Input Full-Scale Voltage : Line output (RCA, 3.5) : 1 Vrms (2.828 Vp-p) Headphone output : 1.3 Vrms (3.677 Vp-p)|
|Other functions||Sonic Studio|
|Chipset||Audio Processor :C-Media USB2.0 6632AX High-Definition Sound Processor (Max. 192KHz/24bit)|
|Interface||USB 2.0 high-speed/ USB 1.0 for playback|
|Dimension||130 x 80 x 25 mm ( L x W x H )|