ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING
Intel Z390 LGA 1151 ATX gaming motherboard with Aura Sync RGB, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, DDR4 4266z+, dual M.2 with heatsinks, SATA 6Gbps, HDMI, and USB 3.1 Gen 2 :
- LGA1151 socket for 9th/ 8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips.
- Comprehensive cooling: Dual onboard M.2 heatsink, water-pump header, fan-extension header and a MOS fan with bracket.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing AI overclocking and cooling profiles tailor-made for your rig.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, Intel 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support, LANGuard and GameFirst.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action.
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming amps the power delivery and stacks a comprehensive set of cooling options to tame Intel's latest CPUs :
Together with a wealth of enhancements, including one-click optimization, the latest connectivity and futuristic styling with onboard illumination, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming makes a formidable foundation for ATX gaming builds that go above and beyond.
Power Design :
Digital power control and an array of DrMOS power stages ensure the ROG Strix Z390 Gaming has the muscle to control Intel's latest CPUs.
ProCool Power Connector :
Compared with traditional power inputs, ProCool sockets are built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines. The lower impedance helps to prevent hotspots and connector failure.
DESIGN, CUSTOMIZATION, AND SETUP :
A host of design touches, including a unique cyber-text pattern, plus customization options, comprehensive validation lists, and the most diverse ecosystem of components in the industry make building and personalizing a gaming rig with ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming wonderfully easy.
Dual PCIe 3.0 M.2 :
ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming features dual M.2 slots. One slot supports both SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4 modes, and the other slot supports PCIe 3.0 x4 for NVMe. Together, they give you the fastest and most-flexible M.2 interface available.
DDR4 OC 4266MHz+ :
To provide Intel's latest CPUs unfettered access to memory bandwidth, motherboard trace routing has been reimagined with the ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming.
Integrated OptiMem II technology carefully maps memory signal pathways across PCB layers to reduce vias, and it also adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk.
To further enhance overclocking headroom for fully stacked memory configurations, a highly customized T-Topology layout delivers time-aligned signaling.
THE POWER OF INTEL
Intel Z390 chipset
The Intel® Z390 is a single-chipset design that supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability.
Additionally, the chipset provides a maximum of six USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel Z390 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for Socket 1151 for 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors
This motherboard supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.