SEW ST-1520 Digital Earth Resistance tester
- Capable of measuring earth resistance and earth voltage.
- 2 mA measuring current permits the testing of earth resistance without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.
- Auto power off function.
- The timer operates automatically for about three to five minutes when the "PUSH BUTTON SWITCH" and "TIMER ON BUTTON" are pressed together. This will keep test "ON" for the duration of the timer.
- Timer for test function (count 3-5 minutes).
- Battery operated.
- Data hold function.
- Small and light weight.
- Calibration performed with supplied test leads.