CEM ST-5302 DMM with Capacitance Voltage Current Small Resistance Kelvin 4-wire Meter
This is a brand new CEM DT-5302 CE certified digital multimeter with 4 probe wires and back-light LCD display. This top-of-the-line device measures voltage up to 1000V (DC and AC), current, capacitance, and small resistance with great accuracy. The 4-wire configuration allows the small resistance measurement to range down to 400 milli-ohm at 0.1 milli-ohm resolution up to 200mA test current.
The back light 4000-count LCD screen allows you to read easily in the dark. The meter also comes with a heavy duty carrying case to protect your device when working in the field.
* Low resistance range: 0 - 40 Ohm
* Display: Large back light LCD with bar graph display
* Maximum output current: 200 mA at 400 mOhm range
* Sampling rate: twice per second
* Auto power off: after about 15 minutes of non-use
* Over range indicator
* Low battery indicator
* Min, Max hold functions
|Function||Max. Range||Basic Accuracy|
|Resistance||400mΩ, 4Ω, 40Ω||±(1%+5dig)|
|Voltage DC||1000 V||±(1.2%+5dig)|
|Voltage AC||1000 V||±(1.5%+10dig)|